Multiple gas detectors with infrared sensor and an expandable measuring range to make it suitable for hydrogen sulfide measurements.
The Multitec® 545 is capable of measuring up to 5 gases simultaneously: CH4 – Co2 – O2 – H2S – (H2). Because most of the equipment will be used in wastewater treatment plants. and palm oil factory Makes the measuring device have special requirements in order to allow the sensor Optimal for most applications.
Forasmuch using infrared measurement technology for methane and carbon dioxide So there is no falsification of the measured value due to the cross influence of other gases. All values are displayed simultaneously on the display. thus allowing the device to read values quickly.
– Measure up to 5 gases: CH4 – Co2 – O2 – H2S – H2
– Innovative operation concept with menu keys, menu navigation and function keys
– Large matrix display with backlight
– Selective infrared sensors for hydrocarbons and carbon dioxide.
– Wide range EC sensor for hydrogen sulfide (5000 ppm).
– Fast charging in 3 hours
– Power supply via four replaceable Mignon batteries or primary cells
– Protection standard EX ATEX 100a IIB, IIC with holster
– PC communication via USB interface
– Straps for carry and installation